Monday, January 23, 2012

Another Week Begun

That was a very exciting weekend. My cousin is married! There was snow! No power! Time with family! A long drive there and back again! And then - CRASH! Suddenly it's all over, and I'm back to a normal school routine and an extremely quiet house. I'm tired (even though I slept a little bit late this morning) and getting school done was a stretch.  But I did it, and I know that tomorrow will be easier since I started the clock ticking today. I will probably be able to get myself up on time and feel a lot more awake during school. And guess what? As soon as tomorrow, the day after, the day after, and the day after that are over, I can sleep in again because it will be Saturday!
But doing school again isn't bad, now that I have pulled through the first day and have learned the rhythm of it once again. I think I'll enjoy tomorrow much more, and Awana on Wednesday will be fun too. I'm looking forward to the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment