Sunday, February 16, 2014

The snow was lovely, but brief, and I'm glad of it. We've had a week of fat cool raindrops coming down almost every day--yesterday was especially stormy and wet. I must really be an Oregonian now, being so relieved to be done with snow and have my sweet, normal rain back again. Besides, I need that rain if I am to have a garden this year.
Valentines day was a nice, chocolatey, family filled time. I wish the whole clan of my immediate family had been here at Hilltop Manor. But we enjoyed our small party with traditional Valentine hamburgers, chocolate milkshakes and "kissable" coconut cupcakes (they were named so a few years ago by one enamored eater). I was actually pleased with the Valentine cards I made this year--maybe I will develop an artistic side yet :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment